Customs & VAT
Within CyberFreight we have a large number of certified customs brokers in both the sea and air freight department. The experience and expertise that these employees have, helps our customers in the correct application of all regulations. Of course, no one wants to do anything other than follow the rules and certainly not take any risks of claims and fines. Knowledgeable and reliable.
CyberFreight declarants can assist you with:
- applying for customs permits
- determining the correct commodity codes and associated import duties
- determining the correct custom value based on all possible INCO terms
- requesting binding tariff information (BTI)
- drawing up and legalizing Certificates of Origin
- advising on and complying with export regulations and sanctions
CyberFreight is AEO certified, which means that the customs processes are guaranteed in audited and approved procedures.
For customs declarations, knowledge of the European and Dutch VAT regulations is necessary and all our employees have received training for this.
CyberFreight has permits to act as a Limited or General Fiscal Representative on behalf of foreign companies in the Netherlands. In addition, we ensure that both the customer and CyberFreight fully adhere to the applicable rules and thus keep the risks to an absolute minimum.
Customs & VAT in a nutshell
- Reliable and flexible
- Very skilled and extremely experienced
- Always up to date with the latest developments
- Mitigating risk