Category: Geen categorie @en
During the following Public Holidays our offices will be closed
During the following public holidays in April, May and June our offices will be closed on:
CyberFreight Pharma Logistics And Cytek® Biosciences Enter Strategic Storage And Distribution Partnership
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Cytek® Biosciences, CyberFreight Pharma Logistics Enter Strategic Storage, Distribution Partnership
CyberFreight donates for over 20 years to Warrier Foundation, India
CyberFreight is donating to Warrier Foundation in India for the 22nd year in a row.
Since its establishment in 1999, the Warrier Foundation has been able to build a sustainable community through various social initiatives with a focus on providing free housing, education and health care to underprivileged children in India. In addition, the foundation has started to develop skills in logistics.
Warrier Foundation and its activities and facilities consist of:
- “Nurture a Child”: Nurture a child is a Warrier Foundation project that provides free housing, education, healthcare and above all a career platform to more than 300 underprivileged children in 4 centers in India. The facilities are designed to provide the children with a holistic development with not only formal education but also added values such as yoga, meditation, Vedic knowledge, sports and cultural enrichment through dance, music and art.
- Healthcare: Such as setting up eye control camps and organizing and conducting blood donations at various locations across India, which are also recognized by the Red Cross. And providing free medicines to the underprivileged society.
- Individual development: Various initiatives such as activities aimed at self-development and skills development, personality development, spirituality, meditation, yoga, computer skills and holistic living.
- “Correct Writing”: Improving children’s handwriting and posture.
- Environment: Warrier Foundation has undertaken multiple environmental initiatives such as water conservation, biodiversity, forestry, tree plantation, organic farming and the use of alternative energy solutions such as solar energy.
- Disaster relief.
- Support for retirement homes and schools.
Some realized social projects of the Warrier Foundation
Warrier Foundation has built 250 homes for underprivileged tribes. Flood affected people in Kerala have been given free housing. The foundation has also started developing skills in logistics. There is a center with 6 classrooms, an auditorium and 40 rooms to house the students as resident students. The foundation also receives recognition from the central and state governments for this project and has an obligation to give them work as soon as they have completed the training. At the moment the goal is 350 students and the foundation wants to expand this to 5000 students, depending on the commitment to employment.
With regard to free education for underprivileged children, Warrier Foundation has currently established 4 centers. At the moment Warrier Foundation offers free education to about 300 children and some of them even go for Postgraduate, Engineering or Nursing for example. It is wonderful that many of the students have become self-reliant with a job in different organizations. In addition, Warrier Foundation has developed 50 hectares of land near Coimbatore, where more than 10,000 trees have been planted.
Future goals and vision
The children are the future. The goal of Warrier Foundation is to educate thousands of underprivileged children across India. Warrier Foundation’s vision is also to enroll young people and others and inspire people to realize their unique potential with high spiritual and moral values. This will be achieved through education, computer literacy, healthcare, tree planting, skill development projects, workshops, yoga and meditation.
Six donated refrigerators for child utilities to Haïti. CyberFreight takes care of the logistics process and transport
CyberFreight handles the logistics process and transport for donated refrigerators for child utilities in Haiti. The 6 donated refrigerators were transported from our storage in Nieuw-Vennep on Wednesday January 27.
CyberFreight distributes COVID-19 vaccines for Dutch healthcare organization Omring
CyberFreight distributed COVID-19 vaccines for the Dutch healthcare organization Omring. Omring started on January 29 with the vaccination of approximately 1000 residents of Omring and Vrijwaard at the residential care locations.
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year!
CyberFreight wishes you Happy Holidays!
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy but most importantly a safe 2021!
Dutch newsitem NOS | How complex will the distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine be? And which preparations are needed?
The Dutch news organization NOS interviewed John Twisk about the preparations and the complexity of the distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine. Although much information is still unknown, we must prepare. Temperature is one of the important subjects.
As per 1-10-2020 Colvan Netherlands BV will continue all activities under CyberFreight International B.V.
We are delighted to share the news that today, October 1st 2020, we have welcomed the employees of Colvan Netherlands BV to the CyberFreight team. CyberFreight takes over all activities of Colvan.
World’s largest container ship HMM Algeciras welcomed in Rotterdam World Gateway
This makes our hearts beat faster, says Marco van Eijk, Branch Manager Rotterdam at CyberFreight International B.V. On board on the Algeciras: cargo for our customers.